Compliments, Complaints and Escalation (CCE) Analyst – 75230
£25,827 – £31,200
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about how we do this visit: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/ministry-of-justice/about/equality-and-diversity.
Job Title: Compliments, Complaints and Escalation (CCE) Analyst
Closing Date: 12/06/2023
Interviews: Interviews week commencing 26 June 2023
(MoJ candidates who are on a specialist grade, will be able to retain this grade on lateral transfer)
Salary: National – £25,827 – £27,170 London – £29,664 – £31,200
Working pattern: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Vacancy number: 75230
We are currently offering hybrid working which includes 2 days per week in your local office. Office locations can be found
We’re recruiting for a Compliments, Complaints and Escalation (CCE) Analyst here at
Justice Digital, to be part of our warm and collaborative Justice Digital, Service Operations team.
As a CCE Analyst, you are responsible for the operational delivery of the Compliments, Complaints and Escalation process and procedures for Digital and Technology. Continuously identifying improvements, knowledge gaps and ongoing unresolved issues. Engaging with the relevant internal process and procedures to resolve.
To help picture your life at MoJ Justice Digitalplease take a look at our blogand our
Digital and Technology strategy 2025
- Provide a high quality CCE service to MoJ staff
- Manage all Compliments, Complaints and Escalations through to permanent resolution for Justice Digital services.
- Manage the lifecycle of a compliment, complaint, or escalation.
- Identify improvements, problem candidates and knowledge gaps for all CCE’s. Raising them with relevant process
- Keep informed of progress until closure
- Regularly check performance and delivery against agreed objectives
- Proactively identify, recommend and (where possible) implement, improvements in the CCE ways of working
- Build strong working relationships with MoJ suppliers both internal and external
- Provide Management Information (MI) reporting for governance and adhoc requests
- Represent the CCE team in various forums, taking notes and share points of interest with the whole team
- Identify and raise risks and issue for internal and external subjects
- Provide support to the CCE Lead when requested
If this feels like an exciting opportunity, something you are enthusiastic about, and want to join our team please read on and apply!
- Business analysis (IT operations) – Contributes to the recommendation of improving processes and understands the importance of evidence-based design or analysis.
- Continual service improvement – You know about developing process efficiency and common ways in which processes are optimised. You can support specific activities to improve development processes. You can spot or identify obvious deficiencies.
- Ownership and initiative – You can own an issue until a new owner has been found or the problem has been mitigated or resolved.
- Relationship management – You can identify important stakeholders and relationships and work with teams to build these. You understand how to work with stakeholders and contribute to improving these relationships.
Service reporting – Produces the relevant reports in a standard format in an agreed timeframe. Works with key stakeholders to discuss any changes in the reporting processes. Able to add a commentary that provides an interpretation for the data set.
User focus – Identifies and engages with users or stakeholders to collate user needs evidence. Understands and defines research which fits user needs.
Able to use quantitative and qualitative data about users to turn user focus into outcomes.
- Tooling Knowledge – Has working understanding of ServiceNow and its reporting module.
- Operational knowledge of ITIL Service Management principles and practice
- MS Office proficiency
Willingness to be assessed against the requirements for SC clearance
We welcome the unique contribution diverse applicants bring and do not discriminate on the basis of culture, ethnicity, race, nationality or national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, religion or belief, disability status, sexual orientation, educational or social background or any other factor.
Our values are Purpose, Humanity Openness and Together. Find out more hereabout how we celebrate diversity and an inclusive culture in our workplace.
How to Apply
Candidates must submit a CV and a 500 word cover letter which describes how you meet the requirements set out in the Person Specification above.
In Justice Digital, we recruit using a combination of the Digital, Data and
Technology Capabilityand Success Profiles Frameworks. We will assess your Experience, Technical Skills and the following Behaviours during the assessment process:
- Delivering at pace
- Changing and improving
- Working Together
- Communicating and Influencing
Your application will be reviewed against the Person Specification above by a diverse panel.
Successful candidates who meet the required standard will then be invited to a 1-hour panel interview held via video conference.
Should we receive a high volume of applications, a pre-sift based on Relationship management and Continual service improvement will be conducted prior to the sift.
Terms & Conditions
Please review our Terms & Conditions which set out the way we recruit and provide further information related to the role and salary arrangements.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact
The national salary range is £25,827 - £27,170., London salary range is £29,664 - £31,200, Your salary will be dependent on your base location